Monday, March 20, 2017

SOL#20- my sister

On Thursday I was really upset when I got home so I texted my sister and told her about it. Next she called me to check on me and told me I could go over her house on the weekend and I was happy. She told me everything will be okay and that she loves me and will always be here for me. I'm glad that I can go to my sister for anything and she will always be there to pick me back up. I'm thankful that I have the sister that I have because I don't know what I would do without her. Are you and your sister close?

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes I wish I had a sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is nice that you think nice about your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is nice that you care about your sister.

    ReplyDelete

Qualities of a good speech

When doing a speech there is certain things you need to do so that you present the speech good. The first quality of a good speech is showin...