Wednesday, March 22, 2017

SOL22- dear Leslie

Dear Leslie,
I hope you see this but thanks for being a good friend to me. I feel like we're getting close. Even though I was quiet you helped me open up to you. I'm glad I have you in my class. Your beautiful and nice and funny. We should hangout sometime. I love how you're so confident in yourself. I'll always be here for you if you need me and I got your back. I trust you. You eyebrows are always on fleek. I'm not trying to make this long but hopefully we have the same classes for high school.

5 comments:

  1. That's really nice,of you that you think positive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I love this!! You're beautiful too. I'll be here for you & got your back as well! Thank you & you're welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me so so so so happy! Love you girls! eyebrows on fleek, totes! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet, I love friendship ❤️

    ReplyDelete